It is safe to say that this past year has been nothing short of stressful for all of us. Alcohol sales skyrocketed due to the increase demand to escape from the reality of a pandemic and lower the inevitable stress levels. Good news is now there is a hot new product on the market that is becoming much more accepted, CBD oil. There is good reason for this becoming the new hot topic. Not only is CBD oil full of omega 3’s and protein, but it is also vegan, eco-friendly, and provides countless other health benefits. There are now so many studies being released that add to the evidence that taking CBD oil daily can improve your overall health and wellness.
BENEFITS OF CBD OIL:
- Improved Skin Health: According to recent studies, hemp oil can be used to treat eczema, along with many other skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Also, hemp oil is full of fatty acids and vitamins that help build, strengthen, and maintain healthy skin.
- Pain Relief: CBD is best known for its pain relief benefits. It is known for reducing inflammation from the inside of the body out and reducing tension in your body. In a study, it was found that in women experiencing PMS, CBD helped reduce the symptoms. CBD is also a great way to treat arthritis, tendonitis, joint pain, muscle tension, and other pain caused by aging or exercise.
- Getting plenty of sleep in the digital age is becoming more and more challenging for many people. Many studies have shown that CBD can help reduce anxiety, which in turn reduces sleep difficulties and improves sleep quality. CBD can also help improve cases of insomnia. The point here is to help relax your body and mind while promoting a healthy stress response and feelings of tranquility.
- Anxiety: The body and mind are connected. CBD can help relieve symptoms related to daily stressors. Studies report that people who take CBD oil are less anxious, uncomfortable, and cognitively impaired than those who do not.
- Heart Health: Recent research has linked CBD with several benefits for the heart and circulatory system, including the ability to lower blood pressure. High blood pressure is linked to higher risks of a number of health conditions, including stroke, heart attack and metabolic syndrome. So, the ability to lower blood pressure can prevent many other more severe heart conditions that could lead to serious damage.
- Athletic Recovery!!
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
Though CBD is generally tolerated and considered safe, it may cause slight reactions in some people. Some side effects may include:
-Changes in appetite and weight.
CBD is also known to interact with some medications, so it is important to talk with your doctor prior to ensure your safety and avoid potentially harmful interactions.
WE CARRY FULL SPECTRUM (THC FREE) CBD OIL HERE AT THE OFFICE! (NOT ONLINE) DROP BY OR CALL FOR PURCHASE TO GET YOUR BOTTLE TO TRY!