It is that time of year again when the sun is out and the weather starts getting warmer. What does that mean? Summer and swim suit season is right around the corner. This tends to be the time that most of us start to really emphasize that diet, body sculpting and workout regimen. You may be doing really well, losing weight and/or toning certain areas of the body, but we all have that stubborn fat that wants to hold on for dear life. This is where truSculpt iD comes in and saves the day.
WHAT IS TRUSCULPT ID?
TruSculpt iD is a body sculpting treatment from the company Cutera. This is a non-invasive and personalized treatment to help get rid of that stubborn fat. Body sculpting and body contouring procedures is a growing trend in the medical aesthetic industry and truSculpt iD is the latest technology.
TruSculpt offers real-time temperature control to treat the entire fat layer that results in an average of 24% fat reduction.
This technology uses radiofrequency to deliver heat to the entire fat layer, at a comfortable temperature for the skin, for optimal results.
It is important to note that this is not liposuction, as there will not be immediate results as you walk out of the office. The 24% fat reduction mentioned will be noticeable after 12 weeks. Those fat cells are irreversibly damaged, slowly removed and excreted through the body naturally over those 12 weeks.
TruSculpt iD works on just about any area that you have stubborn fat you want to get rid of; arms, thighs, abdomen, flanks, etc. The best part is you can treat multiple areas at one time for just 15 short minutes.
- First step of course is the paperwork we all love.
- Next step is the consultation. There will be a process breakdown provided. There are also some before shots and discussing the desired areas that could use sculpting.
- Now it is time for the actual treatment. Consultations and treatments can be done same day! Depending on the size of the area being treated. A certain number of treatments pads will be placed and wrapped into position.
- Turn up the heat! The heat will start slow and go in cycles until it reaches the optimal temperature. The heat is not painful, and the cycling helps to keep it bearable. 15 minutes will go by and then you will go on about your day, simple as that!
- Go on about your life for the next 12 weeks and then get the after shots to see your progress.
Multiple treatment is an option for those that want to see more results but not necessarily needed. CLICK HER FOR MORE INFORMATION WE HAVE SEEN INCREDIBLE RESULTS!