What are PRP therapies?
(PLATELET RICH PLASMA)
Blood is drawn from the patient and placed in a centrifuge. The highly active growth factors within the platelets are then extracted and injected back into the patient. This allows the body’s own rejuvenation processes to promote healing and skin restoration.
What is Micro-needling?
We use the only FDA cleared Micro-needling device (The Skin Pen). Micro-needling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that helps to improve your skin’s appearance by stimulating its natural ability to produce collagen and repair itself.
What is the PRP Facial?
The PRP Facial is the use of PRP after micro-needling on the face to rejuvenate the tissues. Smoother and younger looking skin is the ultimate result. This therapy has been popularized by celebrities and is not a bloody procedure as seen in many internet pictures.
We are the only clinic to use 100% Organic Eminence skin aftercare. Other benefits:
- Promote collagen, some report increases of 1000%
- Promotes elastin (the elastic protein that allows the tissue to stretch and return to its original position)
- Scar improvement (from acne)
- Smoother texture / younger looking skin
What is PRP Vaginal? (Intimacy Enhancement)
The PRP Vaginal is injection of PRP into the vagina and clitoral area to rejuvenate the tissues. Some of the benefits include:
- Increase sexual sensation, responsiveness and orgasm ability for up to a year or longer (hence the name Oshot)
- Promote collagen, reduce dryness and promote health of the tissue
- Improve stress urinary leakage
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Treat vaginal skin and pain conditions
CALL FOR COST INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE YOUR TREATMENT
We will gladly consult with anyone prior to a service to see if it will be right for you. Our aesthetician, Allison, and I will answer all of your questions. — Dr. Edgerton