What is PRP therapy?
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is a regenerative medicine treatment to help promote healing and skin restoration using the body’s own blood and platelets. How is this done? Blood is drawn from the patient and placed in a centrifuge. The highly active growth factors within the platelets are then extracted and injected back into the patient.
What is Microneedling?
We use the only FDA-cleared microneedling device (The Skin Pen). Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that helps to improve your skin’s appearance by stimulating its natural ability to produce collagen and repair itself.
What is the PRP Facial?
The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Facial is the use of PRP injections after microneedling on the face to rejuvenate the tissues. Smoother and younger-looking skin is the ultimate result of this regenerative medicine treatment. PRP therapy has been popularized by celebrities and is not a bloody procedure as seen in many internet pictures.
We are the only clinic to use 100% Organic Eminence skin aftercare. Other benefits:
- Promote collagen; some report increases of 1000%
- Promotes elastin (the elastic protein that allows the tissue to stretch and return to its original position)
- Scar improvement (from acne)
- Smoother texture / younger-looking skin
What is PRP Vaginal? (Intimacy Enhancement)
The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Vaginal is an injection of PRP into the vagina and clitoral area to rejuvenate the tissues. Patients can experience these perks after their PRP procedure:
- Increase sexual sensation, responsiveness, and orgasm ability for up to a year or longer (hence the name Oshot)
- Promote collagen, reduce dryness, and promote health of the tissue
- Improve stress urinary leakage
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Treat vaginal skin and pain conditions
CALL FOR COST INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE YOUR TREATMENT
We will gladly consult with anyone before PRP injection treatment to see if it will be right for you. Learn how the human body and your own blood can help rejuvenate you! Our aesthetician, Allison, and I will answer all of your questions. — Dr. Edgerton