It can be very difficult to figure out what works for your skin and what doesn’t. I myself have wasted so much money and so much product trying to navigate through the trial and error method. And trust me, it wasn’t pretty. Trying to find a skin care routine that works well with your skin type probably also means going through a time of skin irritation and problems. There’s only one line of skin care that isn’t a huge nightmare for an astounding majority of people including myself, and that’s organic skin care.
REASONS TO CHOOSE ORGANIC SKIN CARE:
1. Non-organic skin care is harmful: Non-organic skin care contains synthetic, man-made chemicals that could be residues of pesticides. Roughly 60% of the chemicals in those products we put on our skin may end up in our bloodstream. So, not only can it be damaging to the skin through long term use, but it can also be harmful to the body.
2. Organic is natural: As opposed to non-organic skin care, organic is grown without pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, or other chemicals. In this case, your body and skin are absorbing natural and harmless ingredients.
3. Nonallergenic: With organic products being derived from all-natural ingredients, it lowers the chance to cause allergic reactions, inflammations and irritations. Also, with the use of familiar ingredients and not a long list of chemicals, it’s easier to identify if the product contains a substance you are allergic to.
4. Works better for your skin: Organic skin care products contain roughly 95% of active ingredients, whereas nonorganic products only have about 5-10% active ingredients. It’s astonishing that nonorganic products typically have far more ingredients and chemicals, but a drastically lower amount of ingredients that are actually active!
5. Cruelty-Free: The point of animal testing is to figure out if products would be safe to use on people. However, when using all-natural ingredients there is no need to test on animals because we already know it is perfectly safe to use on humans!
6. Eco-Friendly: Organic products are naturally grown ingredients that do not involve toxic fertilizers or pesticides, so they don’t leave a harmful imprint on the planet. Additionally, the farming that is involved is better for wildlife and causes lower pollution and produces less carbon dioxide.
7. It Works: We only sell handmade Eminence Organic Skin Care that has been tested against all the major brands with award-winning success.
By using organic products, not only are you saving your skin in the long run, but you are also playing a role in saving our environment, animals and wildlife!
COMMON INGREDIENTS FOUND IN ORGANIC SKIN CARE:
- Hydration: coconut, sunflower, jojoba, cucumber, and avocado.
- Calming/Healing: aloe vera, lavender, and oatmeal.
- Cleanse/Exfoliate: raw cane sugar, tea tree, and clay.
- Antioxidant: green tea, acai oil, and pomegranate.
Organic skin care has been my skin’s life saver! If you are tired of the trial and error method, done dealing with irritated and problematic skin, no longer want to waste money on products that aren’t working for your skin, then make the switch today! Browse our products – CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions or want more information on the skin care products we sell, contact Kory or Shari at Premier Health and Wellness by visiting the site or contacting the staff at (512) 459-4405.